Norton Removal Tool was designed to be a program that can remove some Norton software from your computer. Norton Removal Tool runs on Windows. Norton Removal Tool should be used only if you have tried to uninstall the Norton program using Windows Add/Remove Programs and that did not work. The applications removed by the tool are:
- Norton AntiSpam 2004/2005
- Norton AntiVirus 2003 through 2007.2
- Ghost 2003, Ghost Version 9.0 and 10.0
- Norton GoBack 3.1 through 4.2
- Norton Internet Security 2003 through 2007.2
- Norton Password Manager
- Norton Personal Firewall 2003 through 2006
- Norton SystemWorks 2003 through 2007
- Norton Confidential Online 2007
- Norton Internet Security Add-on Pack
- Norton Save and Restore 1.0
- Norton 360
Norton Removal Tool is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-05-25. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
Norton Removal Tool (version 2011.0.0.15) has a file size of 2.94 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 258 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.